Hello simplicity! This Cranberry Kale Salad not only is healthy and beautiful to look at, it tastes out of this world and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and have on your table. Keeping cooking Real…simple is the only way to go. Cranberry Kale Salad has a light flavorful dressing that consists of garlic and sea salt gently whisked in olive oil and that is only the beginning to this tasteful simplicity.
Cranberry Kale Salad is such a refreshing fit-fabulous salad full of fiber and antioxidants. The cranberries and raw pumpkin seeds add such a wonderful texture and a scosche of sweet, while the avocado embodies the creaminess in every bite. Salads are such an elegant piece to the dinner puzzle. One thing I love about salads is you can always add ingredients to them. This Cranberry Kale Salad would be wonderful dressed up with mandarin oranges or added proteins like shredded chicken or salmon. Even adding quinoa sprinkled on top would provide a healthy twist.
Cranberry Kale Salad is definitely delectable, quick and easy to make and will keep you coming back to it bite after bite. The next time salad is on your mind try making Cranberry Kale Salad it is magically delicious. xoxo
- 2-Tablespoons olive oil
- 1-Tablespoon fresh lemon juice (half of a lemon)
- 1/4-teaspoon sea salt
- 1-clove garlic, minced
- 5oz-bag of baby kale
- 1/4-cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4-cup unsalted raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2-avocado, diced
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl, stir with a whisk. Add Kale, tossing with your hands until kale wilts slightly, Let stand 5 minutes
- Stir in cranberries and raw pumpkin seeds, tossing gently to coat.
- Add in diced avocado and serve immediately. Enjoy!