You haven’t had guacamole until you have tried this Pineapple Black-Bean Guacamole. Seriously, this is hands down the best I have had. Bursting with flavor and a whee bit of heat you are going to love every last bite.
How can guacamole be that amazing you ask? And who puts crushed pineapple in guacamole? I do now, and I promise you will too after making this quick and easy Pineapple Black-Bean Guacamole delishiness. I love to make guacamole, and my family is always asking me to bring it to any family get togethers we have. When we go to our family lake house I will make a big batch of it so we have it to munch while we are there, and I thought my guacamole was good then, but now it is amazing.
There is something super tasty about the variety of ingredients working together in this Pineapple Black-Bean Guacamole. Not that guacamole isn’t addicting enough, now you are really going to have to convince yourself to stop eating it. The pineapple add just a little sweetness, the jalapeno and red onion give it a great amount of heat and the dollop of sour cream gives it that nice smooth texture. I like to leave my avacados a little chunkier, and even then it was still creamy. If you don’t want to wait and let the flavors blend together for a few hours then go ahead and dig in, it taste just as good! This Pineapple Black-Bean Guacamole is quick and easy to make, and can be eaten with chips, eggs, tacos, thrown on top of enchiladas or a quesadilla. However you want to enjoy this guacamole is up to you, but I highly recommend you try it, you will love it. xoxo
- 4-medium avocados, halved, seeded, and peeled
- 1/4-cup bottled green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1-tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2-cup finely chopped fresh pineapple or canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2-cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-fresh jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and minced*
- 2-tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2-tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 1/4-teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4-cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- In a large bowl mash avocados. Stir in salsa and sour cream until combined. Stir in pineapple, beans, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and cumin.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!