Summer Garden White Bean Dip full of fresh cherry tomatoes, succulent grilled corn, aromatic fresh herbs, and creamy white beans is all you need to get summer skinny dipping.
Who can pass up on skinny summer dipping? I know I cant’ and this Summer Garden White Bean Dip will not only look beautiful, but will taste sensational. It is a little twist on hummus, which is one of my faves. This dip is like eating those creamy mashed potatoes that someone makes every Thanksgiving or Christmas that are whipped up with butter and sour cream that you wait for all year. Well Summer Garden White Bean Dip reminds me of that with its smooth and creamy texture mixed in with these amazing aromatic herbs of rosemary, thyme, and chives.
Summer Garden White Bean Dip is very easy to make and is a great side or appetizer to any BBQ, potluck, or summer entertaining. I love taking the dip with whole wheat pita chips and hearing that “crunch” with every bite. The grilled corn adds just the prefect BBQ flare. Summer Garden White Bean Dip is so much more than just a dip, it alone could be a meal.
So expand your dipping repertoire and try making this Summer Garden White Bean Dip, it will take skinny dipping to a whole new level. xoxo
- 3 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives, plus extra for garnish
- 2 ears grilled corn, cut from cob-(either on the BBQ or grill pan)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- basil leaves for garnish
- Place the beans in a food processor and blend until pureed and creamy. Add in the garlic powder, salt and pepper, then continue to blend while streaming in the olive oil and ice water. Spoon the dip into a large bowl and stir in the rosemary, thyme and chives. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Top the dip with layers of the grilled corn, tomatoes and scallions. Finish by topping with some basil leaves and extra herbs. I like to add another sprinkle of salt and pepper along with a drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately with pita chips, crackers, baguetts, or veggies