What happens when white chocolate meets dark chocolate? A heavenly Skinny Double Chocolate Pie topped with creamy cool whip and fresh ripened fruit just in time for Summer.
I have to admit I am not much of a pie maker, but this Skinny Double Chocolate Pie was one of the quickest and easiest pie recipes I have come across. “Semi” homemade, but who has to know? It is full of chocolate goodness, not overly sweet and won’t ruin your meal if you happen to just have a few bites before dinner.
Ok, let’s break this down, quick and easy, no cooking involved, super moist, a chocoholics dream, and low in calories, it doesn’t get much better than that. I topped mine with fresh fruit and a little dollop of cool whip, but really it’s an open canvas. You could top it with a some homemade jam, crumbled cookies, or hot fudge it you want to be a little “sinful.”
This Skinny Double Chocolate Pie will look like you spent a lot of time in your kitchen, but really it comes together so fast and simply that hardest part is waiting for the 4 hours to be able to eat it. Soft, moist, and scrumptious from the first bite to the last. So don’t roll out any dough, make it simple, make it easy on yourself, make this Skinny Double Chocolate Pie I promise it will make your day! xoxo
- 1 pkg. (1.4 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Fat free cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 pkg. (1.0 oz.) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in half the cool whip; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Repeat with white chocolate pudding mix, remaining milk and cool whip; spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Enjoy!