“When the moon hit your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore!” Now you can feel good about the pizza you are feeding family, friends, and yourself.
Just say “Pizza” and kids, young and old will show up at your door ready to eat. Pizza is one of those foods that turns a quick and easy meal at home, to a kitchen full of kids and slumber parties. Some of my best memories with friends revolve around pizza parties, and I can continue making memories with this Chicken Fajita Pizza. Chicken Fajita Pizza is so fit-fabulous and easy to make you won’t limit yourself to just a slice. The sauted vegetables, onions, and garlic add such an amazing flavor to the sauce, along with the shredded pizza all topped off with ooey gooey melted mozzarella cheese makes each bite a heavenly piece of pie!
Chicken Fajita Pizza can be dressed up with fresh cilantro, tomatoes, and for an added kick some crushed red peppers. This pizza takes me back to the good ole days of leaving school with the girls at lunch time and heading to all you can eat pizza. My favorite pizza was the taco pizza, yet this Chicken Fajita Pizza is even better, and puts a smile on my face of the memories made around one good piece of pie. So the next time you want a slice of “amore,” Chicken Fajita Pizza it is! xoxo
- 1-boboli pizza crust
- 1-teaspoon olive oil
- 1-rotisserie chicken- 2 cups shredded (I used breast meat only)
- 1-of each: red pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper-chopped
- 1-tablespoon fresh garlic-diced
- 3/4-cup of salsa
- 2.5-cups of low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1-medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add onion, peppers, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in salsa.
- Layer salsa mixture on pizza crust and top with chicken and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro after baking and add fresh sliced tomatoes. Fabulous!
I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your website.
It appears as though some of the written text in your content
are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
I haven’t noticed that with my computer or my husband’s, is it still happening?