I know what your thinking, how can this White Chocolate Pomegranate Bark be healthy? Don’t get your gym shorts in a bundle, it is absolutely necessary for a indulge-alicious holiday treat! Lets face it, the holidays are always full of good food and yummy desserts, and when you are so disciplined all year long, a little sweet chocolate treat will be all you need. Pomegranates are a wonderful source of vitamin C and K, they are low in calories, high in fiber, promote heart health, and help prevent cancer. So now eating White Chocolate Pomegranate Bark just got healthier. So indulge, knowing you are doing your body a favor, not to mention your sweet tooth.
All things in moderation is important to remember during the Holidays, but depriving yourself is no fun. We only live once, so we might as well enjoy it while we eat this crispy treat that melts in your mouth. Biting into White Chocolate Pomegranate Bark will be one of those moments were you close your eyes, and realize what you have been missing and how delicious it truly is. Popping with fit-fabulous Pomegranates that burst in your mouth as you eat this holiday bark of heaven, you will be glad you didn’t pass it up. xoxo
- 500-grams white chocolate, a brand you love
- 3-tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2-pomegranate, seeded
- 1-1/4-cups rice crispy cereal
- Line a 8x11 baking pan w/ parchment paper.
- In a double broiler, melt white chocolate and oil together.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, add the rice crispy cereal and mix until combined.
- Working quickly, place white chocolate and rice crispy mix into pan.
- Sprinkle with pomegranates and gently press them into white chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut bark into triangle pieces and enjoy!