This is the most ridiculously easy recipe of Triple Chunk Brownies with Chocolate Frosting ever. So decadent and moist your kids are going to love them.
Shhhh… don’t tell anyone these absolutely mouth watering Triple Chunk Brownies with Chocolate Frosting are made with one simple and healthy ingredient! I have to say I was a little unsure of how this was going to turn out, but I new I had a winner, winner chicken dinner recipe when my Dad, who is not a picky eater unless it comes to eating healthy had know idea the only thing added to make these Triple Chunk Brownies was black beans. He is a real critic when it comes to my baking, and is the first to tell me, no wait, he doesn’t even have to tell me I can see it on his face that he does not care for what he just ate. So when I told him I was making brownies with homemade chocolate frosting he came right over. I had to laugh after I watched him devour the brownie and go in for seconds.
These Triple Chunk Brownies with Chocolate Frosting are chocolate goodness with hershey’s, semi-sweet, and chocolate chunks baked inside and the chocolate frosting is so rich and cocoa creamy it really puts the DE-LISH in these brownies. Cutting out the oil and eggs makes these Triple Chunk Brownies with Chocolate Frosting a little lighter so don’t hold back going in for seconds, my Dad didn’t! xoxo
- 1-box Betty Crocker triple chunk brownie mix (or any mix of choice)
- 1-can organic black beans
- 3-tbsp non-dairy spread (or just use softened butter/margarine if you don't care about them being vegan)
- 3-tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/3-cups powdered sugar
- 1-tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp plain unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse and drain the beans, then fill up the can(with beans still inside) with water.
- Place in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix beans with brownie mix until combined, and pour into 8X12 baking dish, and cook for 42 minutes. (NOTE: Check them around 30 min)
- In a bowl combine spread (butter) and cocoa powder.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add milk as needed to create your desired consistency.
- Let brownies cool before frosting, dust with powdered sugar (optional) and enjoy!