Warning!.. This Creamy Grape Salad is one of the most addicting fruits salads ever. Full of sweet red and green grapes,topped with some buttery pecans and a dust of brown sugar.
I kid you not, this Creamy Grape Salad is amazing. I had it for the first time a couple weeks ago when we had a work 4th of July BBQ. One our my co-workers brought this to the BBQ and I was addicted at the first bite. Seriously, you will not put your fork down, and you may even grab a spoon to shovel it in faster, hahaha.
One of my favorite things is quick and easy recipes, and Creamy Grape Salad my friends is just that. I think the hardest part is pulling the grapes off the vine, but really it comes together in less than 20 minutes. Why is it that cream cheese just makes everything DE-LISH? The combination of the cream cheese, lite sour cream, and fat free cool whip is creaminess on steroids.
Creamy Grape Salad is the ultimate dish to bring to your next “whatever” and no one will be able to decide wether to eat it as their meal, as a side salad or a dessert, but this much I do know it will be devoured. xoxo
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lite sour cream
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons sugar splenda blend
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 2 cups fat free cool whip
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar-to garnish (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans-to garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, cool whip, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Enjoy!
So sad to again find an interesting recipe….not made from scratch unit from USA common shelf items such as cool whip….or crescent buns or many other short cut ingredients used so much in recipes in USA and not available in Oz
Sorry, you could most definitely make a cool whip or lighter whipping cream version to put in the salad.
I’m not a fan of cool whip and always make my own whipped cream. Very easy – put bowl and wisks/beaters in freezer until cold (whips faster when they’re cold) Use granulated sugar, vanilla and heavy cream. Whip until thick!! You don’t have to use splenda, you can use regular sugar. I add a smaller amount.
Is there something else i can instead of splenda? I just don’t like the taste of splenda.
You can always use regular sugar or turbinado sugar, but the sugar splenda blend doesn’t have the same taste as actual splenda.
can I use regular sugar, cream cheese, cool whip and sour cream?
yes you can.
Two tablespoons of vanilla seems like too much….use less….to taste. Two tablespoons is overwhelming….I also added other fruits, apples, orange segments, watermelon etc.
The other fruits are a good add in!!
I really liked your recipe, thanks
So happy you enjoyed it!!