How can you go wrong with bringing a huge bowl of delicious Summer Spaghetti Salad to your next big summer cookout? This Summer Spaghetti Salad will feed to the masses and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. This salad always reminds me of going to our Lake house during the summer. My Mom is famous for her Spaghetti Salad and now I have taken it over and made just a few minor, but scrumptious changes.
Don’t you just love food that brings a smile to your face, not just because it is amazing, but because of the fond memories it brings along with it? I know I do, and thankfully I still get to enjoy this tradition of Summer Spaghetti Salad this summer too. It is loaded with hearty vegetables with just the right amount of “bite” from the green and red onions, not to mention the combination of the salad elegance and Zesty Italian Dressing making it not only tasty but also refreshing.
I hope you all have a summertime dish that brings a smile to your face, and I promise you this simple and quick Summer Spaghetti Salad will do just that and will be a new summer tradition for your family too. xoxo
- 1/2-Box-whole wheat spaghetti noodles (or regular)
- 1-cup red cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1-cup yellow tomatoes (halved)
- 5-green onions diced
- 1-yellow squash (diced)
- 1-green zucchini (diced)
- 1-cup red onion (diced)
- 1-cucumber diced
- Salad elegance seasoning-to taste
- 1-bottle zesty Italian dressing-to taste
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, drain, and pour cold water on noodles to cool them off.
- Place a little splash of Zesty Italian Dressing on noodles and mix to keep from sticking together.
- Dice all the vegetables.
- Place noodles in large bowl and add all the vegetables.
- Season with Salad Elegance and Zesty Italian Dressing, mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- note: if you put dressing on salad and then refrigerate it you may want to add more just before you serve it, you can also add more or less of the vegetable. Enjoy!